Thursday, April 16, 2009

GOD LOVES YOU AND ME!!!!!

I received a text today asking when I was going to update my blog, well the truth is that this last week I've been going through a rough time. Satan, (whose name I despise using) has used a lot of things to beat Bert and I up. The last couple of days I just needed to feel and hear how much my Jesus loves me. I cried out to feel His love wrap around me and tell me I was special. I have felt broken. Have you ever been there?
This morning at 2:30 am when I could not sleep God told me to get my special envelope out of my Bible and read the love letter that I have kept for 35 years.
It read:

My Dearest Charles (my nickname)
Words are inadequate to express my love for you.
Honey, my heart abounds with pride when I see
or even think of you. What more can I say except,
I Love You. Remember, "All things work together
for good to them that love God".
I haff to close.

Daddy

God said, "That's what I want you to know". I bet my Dad was telling God remind her of the note. Thank you Father God and thank you Daddy for writing me this note 35 years ago.


1 comment:

moose2534 said...

we are all taking a beating. that's the way it's supposed to be. i reckon it means we are doin something right. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.- Romans 5:3-5
Rejoice in hope, be patient in affliction, be persistant in prayer. Romans 12:2